As our Designer Intern, you will be part of designing Respaces’s identity and our platform. You will work closely with CTO and CMO, primarily focused on UX and visual identity. In the start-up world anything can happen, so be prepared to learn a lot.
Who we are
Respaces is a Stockholm based start-up marketplace with the vision to enable inspiring, flexible and productive workspaces – anywhere, anytime. By gathering unused spaces in hotels, restaurants and offices we can offer great workspaces – all over the World.
Our culture is creative, warm and fast-paced. We are all about testing, learning and iterating together. We trust people and ensure you will learn a lot, awesome people and have a lot of fun during your internship 🙂
What we offer
- Be part of changing an entire industry and making a positive impact on how spaces are use in a more sustainable way
- Be part of a passionate and skilled founder team and work both strategically and operationally
- Being part of building a brand people love to talk about
- Join one of Sweden’s most exciting start-ups, and have the potential to get employed
Your role at Respaces
- Develop visual brand identity, with support from Founder team
- UI/UX design
- Web Design
- Digital marketing visual identity
We are looking for a special someone who is..
- A student with a natural passion for design and entrepreneurship
- Curious, creative and love challenges
- Love to test your way to success
- You have a great attitude, are open for feedback and love to have fun
- Love to work in a fast paced environment and can handle uncertainty and ambiguity
- Extra plus if you know your way around cameras and video content
- Fluent in Swedish and English