As our web development intern, you will work side by side with our CTO of Respaces and develop an important component of the tech for this startup. You will also get an insight to how startups function and get a say in the technical decisions during your time here.
Who we are
Respaces is a start-up marketplace with the vision to enable inspiring, flexible and productive workspaces – anywhere, anytime. By gathering unused spaces in hotels, restaurants and offices we can offer great workspaces – all over the world. We are a small team of driven, entrepreneurial founders who are passionate about unlocking inspiring spaces and enable people to do what they do best – no matter what’s on their daily agenda.
Our culture is creative, warm and fast-paced. We are all about testing, learning and iterating together. We trust people and ensure you will learn a lot, meet a lot of awesome people and have a lot of fun during your internship at Respaces. We are based in Stockholm but are currently working distributed, and our CTO is working from Gothenburg where the developing team will also be based for the near future.
What we offer
- Be part of changing an entire industry and making a positive impact on how spaces are used in a more sustainable way
- Be part of a passionate and skilled Founder team and work both strategically and operationally
- Being part of building the core tech and choosing tools for the development
- Join one of Sweden’s most exciting start-ups, and have the potential to get employed
Your role at Respaces
- Create a customer portal by gathering data through Woocommerce API and/or directly from the SQL database and presenting it to the correct user.
- Support our CTO in deciding tools and roadmap for the feature
- Measure, analyze, report and optimize our web application
The awesome person we are looking for is..
- A student with a passion for development and entrepreneurship.
- Curious, creative and love challenges.
- Data driven- love to test, analyze and and iterate your way to success.
- You have an eye for UI design.
- You have a great attitude, are open for feedback and love to have fun .
- Love to work in a fast paced environment and can handle uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Takes documentation seriously.
We prefer if you could join us for min 10 weeks, the position will be ready to start in June