Internship: Marketing and Community
As our Marketing and Community Intern, you will work side by side with the CEO and CMO of Respaces and be primarily focused on building Respaces brand,community and digital impact.
Respaces is a start-up marketplace with the vision to enable inspiring, flexible and productive workspaces – anywhere, anytime. By gathering unused spaces in hotels, restaurants and offices we can offer great workspaces – all over the world. As our Marketing and Community Intern, you will work side by side with the CEO and CMO of Respaces and be primarily focused on building Respaces brand,community and digital impact.
Your role at Respaces
- Set a data driven content strategy together with CMO and be head of execution across all channels (Instagram, Linked In, Facebook, Blog and Newsletter)
- Coordinate and find strategic partnerships to strengthen Respaces community
- Measure, analyze, report and optimize our digital marketing efforts
- Support and onboard new space suppliers
- Support PR
- Source inspiration and lay out strategy to make Respaces a brand people love to talk about.
What we offer
- Be part of changing an entire industry and making a positive impact on how spaces are use in a more sustainable way
- Be part of a passionate and skilled founder team and work both strategically and operationally
- Being part of building a brand people love to talk about
- Join one of Sweden’s most exciting start-ups
We are looking for that special someone who is..
- A student or newly graduate with a natural passion for marketing and entrepreneurship
- Have an extra eye for design and know your way around copywriting
- Curious, creative and result oriented
- Have a great attitude, are open for feedback and love to have fun
- Love to work in a fast paced environment and can handle uncertainity and ambiquity
- Take initiatives and love to test your way to success
- Is fluent in Swedish and English
Need to know
- Note that the Internship is unpaid.
- We prefer if you could join us for min 10 weeks, the position will be ready to start in August/September.
- Apply no later than August 17th
- The internship can can part time of full time, we are open to customize the set up for your needs
- For more information or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org